Wednesday 4 December 2013

My projects for this week, the platypus hanger is a design from Sandi Bulter which featured in the lastest Country Threads,I have sent this hanger to my pen pal in Norway ,I am sure she will have a chuckle when she sees it. I also decided to applique some Gingies onto a tea towel ,thanks Michelle for this design. I also stitched a new snowman runner which is also another one of Michelles design. I=We are heading to Brisbane next week so I would like to say Merry Christmas to all and a very happy new year. Cheers and happy stitching to all..xxxxx




3 comments:

  1. Joy you have been so busy and everything looks great. Safe travels to Brisbane and have a safe and happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your platypus hanger turned out beautifully, well done, Joy! I'm sure your friend in Norway will love it!
    Cute little gingies too. Have a wonderful christmas!

    ReplyDelete